Sunday, December 25, 2011

Do They Know It's Christmas

Merry Christmas, dummies! As a special holiday snarklet, how about we all sit back and listen to one of my least favorite Christmas songs, “Do They Know It’s Christmas.” Oh man, the white guilt just dripping from this thing. It is delicious. So hit play, sit back, and let’s listen.

0:09 Who is “us“?

0:28 Imagine this line being sung by a guy holding a knife.

1:25 And urine! Don’t forget urine!

1:35 I didn’t know that African militia walked around with chimes of doom.

1:52 Which is probably good because that would make it worse.

2:15 Probably not? How would that affect things?

2:40 I’m really glad they started showing imagines of people doing something, because I was getting quite worried.

3:04 Ah yeah, the popular bright pink “Let’s Save Lives” shirts. Those were a classic.

3:27 In case you missed it, Feed the World.

3:57 Thanks guys, that’s really nice of you. Ending on an image of a corpse.

Verdict: That video is sadder than I thought it would be! I’m sorry everyone! Have a happy anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment