Friday, June 24, 2011

Sekirei - Episode 3: "The Green Girl"


LAST TIME: The main characters move into a boarding house that they fell into, there’s some Earth spirit girl who I guess is important, and nobody knows where they can get a bra in this town. Maybe at the mall or something? The point is, everyone is naked all the time. It’s a bit unsettling.

0:13 Oh this girl again. She is still not confusing, guys.

0:32 Oh! This was the girl who was rescued from the lab in the first episode! Now I kinda, no I still don’t understand.

2:30 Huh, I hadn’t notice that this random lady in the intro’s power seems to be “flower petals.” That’s…some power.

3:10 Yes, those clothes that are way too tight on your body are apparently easy to move in.

3:44 I love when animes translate the random kanji that appear on screen on occasion. This one said “Sparkle sparkle sparkle”

4:38 “I asked my sister to get her some clothes, despite the fact that my girlfriend’s breasts are three cups sizes larger than my sister’s.”

5:11 He got a job holding a ridiculous huge pick. It’s good work if you can get it.

6:17 It’s the lightning chicks, who have apparently attached themselves to some loser.

6:56 And he’s a creepy creepy jerk.

7:30 “You can make the green girl emerge.” If you know what I mean.

7:48 Both of these people sound like ladies and look pretty much identical.

8:10 FIRE FINGER.

9:26 His Digivice? I mean cell phone?

10:19 Construction Inc. We do construction. We are not a front company. Not at all. Stop asking.

10:59 Do you have a crush on me? Because that’s how all people signal they like me, by running full first into my chest.

11:51 Hello person we haven’t seen before. Nice…what the fuck is that, a lance? Scythe? Swigglytron?

13:04 He will only catch a cold after this fight. I’m sure that joke made sense in Japanese.

13:40 Oh, so there are some creeps out there, who run up and kiss girls to add them to their collection. Also known as RAPISTS!

14:54 Yeah, seriously, where are these people in relation to each other? What’s with the multiple realms and shinny trees?

15:58 OH NO! I see what’s coming, but don’t kiss the little girl! Don’t do it!

16:21 Excellent response, my good man. May I perhaps rebut your argument?

17:22 TITS! Take a drink.

17:55 Why did you shred more of her clothes?! There was nothing more to see.

18:13 This is part of the rules? Removing all the clothes of your opponent?

19:03 It fucking is! You need to remove all the clothes in order to touch their secret hidden tattoo! This is insane!

19:56 Hey, I noticed you were having a fireball fight. Could you take it off the road?

20:32 She’s a relative of mine who was placed under my care! That’s totally not a lie! Don’t even think about my excuse for a second!

21:32 OH FUCK NO! I said I did not want this! No fucking underage bullshit!

22:09 Reversioned? What the hell does that word mean?

22:44 This terrifying scene changes every time? You not only animated this craziness once but twice?

Verdict: The fights require them to be naked?! Could you make this any more fanservicey? Also so hate this moe bullshit, because it’s apparently perfectly acceptable to lust after 9-year-olds in Japan. Ick. ICK!

*Sekirei is available on Netflix InstantWatch and Hulu. Sekirei is property of Sakurako Gokurakuin/Square Enix and the SEKIREI Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment