Monday, July 16, 2012

Day Break - Episode 12: "What If She's the Key"

They better be talking about Moon and explain the hell her problem is. What did she do? WHAT DID SHE DO? I must know!

LAST TIME: Taye says fuck it, and decides to go hang out on the beach for a couple of weeks. He eventually gets crabby and snaps at Moon, who now walks up not okay with Taye and turns him into the police immediately in future todays. So…the conspiracy starts to unravel when its revealed that literally everyone is in on it. Even you! Even me!

1:40 Taking off the tracking device every morning has got to be dull.

2:07 What’s up, fugitive! How are you doing?

3:25 Sure was lucky he had those binoculars, otherwise he would have to wait two minutes before he figured out that the drug lord was hanging out with the old police partner.

4:36 The fat guy! They cannot reference him without mentioning he’s a fat guy!

5:02 He practiced that one for like an hour this morning.

5:47 This car that’s been following you for weeks now has a bunch of incriminating evidence in it, you say?

7:01 Sure was nice of her to walk into frame during this routine pullover. I mean, in any other universe, she would have just stayed in the car.

8:13 So…he fixed the tire then?

9:53 There are a ton of people in this courthouse. Seriously, California is crowded as fuck.

11:11 So…this was happening every day? This guy warns the drug lord, then immediately turns him in? Why bother to save him in the first place?

11:53 TURN OFF YOUR PHONE! You are hiding in a closet listening to a super secret conversation.

12:14 Sorry bus lady! Thanks for existing still! I’m sure everyone still remembers you.

13:01 Hotels are fine though. Just make sure that the door to your room leads to a hallway!

13:27 Hey it’s Mike! He’s just…chilling in this random motel room.

14:10 Oh hey, here’s a more interesting and relevant document that I apparently didn’t find first.

15:01 Also, welcome to the cast, Billy! Who are you, exactly?

15:39 They didn’t think to try to buy Moon off before today?

16:40 Like…two feet away. That would make him pretty uncomfortable.

18:10 Dance for me boy!

18:39 What no! Force him to tell him what he knows! Don’t kill him!

19:18 Good work Taye! Good work not murdering that guy to prevent Moon from dying for like the fifth time.

20:09 And she dies anyway…

20:40 So…I guess the DA’s murder, just not worth solving anymore? Because she doesn’t end up dying if you go down that route.

21:58 Oof, it feels like I died yesterday, my bones are creaking.

22:34 You know, like I have done literally every day, somehow this is still a plot point.

23:06 Ah man, that’s like jumping into the lava first thing Taye, don’t break that dish.

24:00 I was about to lose my shit about how they forecast this, but then again, I knew that already, this has been in play since episode 2.

24:20 Of course there’s a random racist sheriff there to give him a hard time.

24:54 He believed Taye!? That sounded like the lamest lie ever.

25:37 On top of this box is an excellent place to keep my gun, in case I need it.

26:07 Is this bus lady? When did they kidnap bus lady? And why?

26:52 Also, holy crap, bus lady is also important to the plot! I really didn’t see that coming. I thought she was the Nikki and Paulo of this show.

28:02 De de de de de de…de de de do da da deeee-eee!

29:18 Brother! Billy is her brother. I probably could have guessed that.

29:53 With this gun I gave you. You know, call her with the gun.

30:45 Also, how long have you been dating? A few months?

31:09 Murder is kind of the only strike you need, kid!

32:12 How does Mike know she was going to go to that street corner? Is he psychic?

32:30 Oh yeah! Take that Mike! That’s what you get for punching Walter that one time!

33:36 Who is that guy? We really haven’t seen him before.

34:16 What exactly makes that click sound when someone raised their gun? Is it the muzzle? The foley guy?

35:03 I really was concerned that they just went back to their apartment, but turns out they are somewhere else.

35:46 Oh shit she murdered her alcoholic father. That is supersad.

36:31 I freaked out and decided to show the officer the contents of my truck, it was a pretty unusual coincidence.

37:54 Attorneys can make every problem go away!

38:21 So…that random lawyer that was featured in all of one episode is the bad guy?

39:15 The Mexican girl who died is that well of light underneath the island then?

40:16 Oh hey, the police officer who we knew was a bad guy…is a BAD GUY!

Verdict: I…still cannot possibly guess what possible secret would be worth murdering all those people and setting up Taye for! I mean, they imply that the mysterious disappearance of that girl with the alien baby is the true cause, but unless the baby was in fact that Second Coming of Jesus, I cannot figure out why the whole to-do. And who issued that subpeona at the end? And why did bus lady just…show it to Taye? I don’t know, one more episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment