Friday, June 22, 2012

Rosario + Vampire - Episode 14: "Reunion and a Vampire"

OKAY FINE I’ll do the second season. Mainly because I’m curious where they can go with that fake non-ending of the last season, and because I want to see more of Witch #2...for non-perverted reasons. Let’s get this started.

LAST TIME: Everything turned out okay after all, despite there being a dozen reasons why it shouldn’t have. So on to more petty bickering and love hexahedrons I guess!

0:22 New theme song! Or…more panty shots. Yeah that too.

0:50 This is a dream, obvious, because we are suddenly in a field of flowers.

1:28 Called it? I didn’t even need to call it.

1:40 Holy crap is that his family? Holy crap is that the girl from the first episode? I kinda completely forgot they existed.

2:22 Yeah…we…kinda know all this, bus guy. What’s with the exposition?

3:00 Was that a random octopus in the tree?

3:24 Oh dear it’s this lady who I know existed based on…materials I have come across in places that are totally aboveground that you can allow your children to go to.

4:26 Are they really talking about her breasts? Do they suddenly have a lesbian fan club?

5:16 That’s what I was going to say!

5:31 Does…does anyone else notice that the air suddenly turned pink?

5:48 Aren’t you supposed to keep that secret? I mean, you can’t really announce that in front of dozens of classmates, can you?

6:24 Did they really add a ton of fucking fan girls to this season?

6:45 And…she’s groped to death.

7:21 It’s almost as if absolutely nothing has changed and we shouldn’t have pretended anything would be any different!

7:42 Oh yeah fuck you Bat!

8:20 This has gotten beyond meta. Seriously, how have all these freshmen even found out about these girls?

9:35 “Hey, she said she’s going to end your life, isn’t that cute?”

9:46 I recognize that from the Super Mario Bros.

10:18 Oh shit, we are still doing this stupid Newspaper Club thing? Oh fuck that.

11:10 I am still in this show! Please don’t walk right by me!

11:45 I guess the joke is that we are going to ignore the second witch? Okay, that’s an okay joke, I guess.

12:25 Where is Mummy Club? Come on, Mummy Club!

12:52 Hey guys, the redhead wants to kill the main vampire. I don’t know why it took me this long to figure out.

13:49 You…you can’t do the cat scare if you don’t at least establish that there might be a cat there.

14:14 Hold up…this creep’s window is literally right across from his vampire girlfriend’s?

14:50 Panty shots are up at least 500%.

15:20 Neither can the show, apparently.

15:59 We get it, a bunch of random people we haven’t seen all got letters for the main vampire by mistake. Hilarious.

16:40 Matriculation? Look at Mr. Harvard over here.

17:23 Oh son of a bitch! This is beyond skeezy.

17:43 That is why I am completely breaking that number one rule right now.

18:20 Seriously, we have seen this lady’s face before, stop being coy about it. It is not a surprise.

19:20 Ordinary folding chair!

19:44 Oh, new Sailor Moon segment, with 300% more naked tits. I guess someone is happy about that.

20:18 How are these monsters still growing? They were only 8 feet tall two minutes ago.

21:15 Marilyn Monroe x100.

21:43 Well that made no sense.

22:15 Wait, weren’t they inside just a second ago? Why are they outside now?

22:39 Of course they are fucking related!

23:06 I instantly love the new ending song!

23:27 “Explosive beauty lady!”

24:38 Oh good, instead of one panty shot at the end, we get TWO.

Verdict: This was a good decision. The show has gone full parody of itself at this point, and the new ending theme is kind of amazing. I appreciate this new stupid plot twist, and I can’t wait for even more dumb plot resolutions. There was literally no reason why she had to go full white-haired vampire, and yet she did and it was dumglorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment