Friday, October 19, 2012

Moeyo Ken - Episode 3: "Let Your Skin Glow in the Steam"

Can I…not? Is there a non-glowing option? Is that extra? I’ll pay extra. Listen, I really don’t want anyone to know I’m here, okay?

LAST TIME: The main character wants to go back to China, so everyone freaks out and decided to brew a love potion to force him to stay, because asking him was out of the question. Anyway, the love potion accidently hits an octopus, who goes on a rampage, and is stopped, and whatever.

1:12 Feelings aren’t flowers!

1:44 I have a top hat, I’m a man of import.

2:07
Sure is tough to be the only waitress at this restaurant.

2:42 Why do bartenders in anime always look like they are in pain when they wipe off the glasses? Also, how is that a trope in Japan too?

3:22 I can’t help but notice that we are both naked. Want to do something about it?

4:10 Yeah, that’s great, shut up already.

4:27 I have been waiting for someone to ask me that question all day so I could make a huge deal about it.

4:46
Wait. Weren’t they in a hot spring in Episode 1? How are there suddenly no hot springs?

5:25 Well, we have no real reason, but let’s do a hot spring episode anyway.

6:05 It sure is sad that whoever you are has been left behind.

6:33 That lady better be a monster, because otherwise she is creepy.

7:06 Nobody has nipples, so it doesn’t count!

7:40 Oh great, a creepy frog is going to try and letch off everyone.

8:12 Yeah okay, why not power your machine off “monster energy.”

8:29 HOLY SHIT! What is wrong with your voice?!

9:22 Obviously our heroes are up to “something,” and we as the bad guys are here to stop them.

10:11 Good reaction. Throw some shit at the perverted frog.

10:36 She just shot him in the heart! Oh never mind, he seems to be fine.

11:19 Maybe concentrate on one location? Just digging a one-inch hole over a mile long tends not to work so well.

12:42 I told you it is perfectly alright! Just do whatever I say without question!

13:50 So the plan is…no, never mind, the plan is stupid. Of course it’s going to go wrong.

14:35 Wait, I thought pervert frog was dead. They surely beat him to death, right?

15:04 Threatening to kill us? How rude!

15:50 Oh hey, explosions for no reason. That should spice things up.

16:38 This lady has only one solution to all problems: Challenge someone to the death.

17:19 I’ve seen less contrived reasons for heroes to fight each other. (cough cough Avengers Vs. X-Men cough cough)

18:11 Yes yes, intentional romantic moments are often symbolized by a woman screaming. Good job being fucked up, Japan.

19:07 Oh crap, they are digging to the center of the Earth. And worse off, this was foreshadowed!

19:39 You sleep with this maiden now!

20:14 I’m sorry, music, is this wacky? I’m not sure if this is wacky or not.

20:29 Oh hey, they ended up in the Savage Land. And they didn’t even crashland!

21:13 To the East Side?

22:04 That is a pretty good question, lady. Pretty good question.

23:05 And now all of Kyoto is flooded. SURE!

25:12 I’m pretty sure that was a gay joke!

Verdict:
Hey guys, were you aware that this show was wacky? Guess what, it is beyond goddamn wacky. You cannot contain the wacky. Don’t even try. (Wacky.)

No comments:

Post a Comment