Friday, November 9, 2012

Moeyo Ken - Episode 6: "Feelings Shining in the Glow of Sunset"

The mildly sexual phrases will continue until morale improves!

LAST TIME: Our main character is once again manipulated into trying to fall in love with some lady, and he goddamn dies! But luckily he knows a monster who can resurrect him, so…good on that. Also, there is a robot.

0:57 Oh that’s the problem! All three hero ladies have the same eye shape, and it’s the aggressive eye shape (Tsurime), not the soft eye shape (Tareme). Jeez I kinda know too much about anime.

1:52 Please don’t leave me with this shitty flute!

2:44
The Paul Lynde cat is talking about a handsome Kabuki actor who looks like a lady.

3:16
Or maybe he needs to see a dentist?

3:42 Haha, these people hate each other.

4:26
Wait, the robot is still alive? I thought they killed the robot? Also, why the hell are we still talking about robots?

4:48 Also other random sayings from popular plays!

5:12 Let me hide my dumb drum.

5:48
Wait, I thought the cat lady ran a brothel or something. Why is she serving food?

6:10 Also, her sign literally reads “cat.”

6:53 You don’t have many memories? Were you hit on the head a lot as a child?

7:39
Boy, I sure miss money not existing.

8:06 Wait, he couldn’t tell that she was a girl at first glance?

8:57 I like how much this voice actor doesn’t give a shit.

9:34 Hot dog! I was so grievously hurt that a tooth came out of my face!

10:25
Let’s just dump a vat of boiling water on him. What’s the harm?

11:15
Also, we will totally do it afterwards! Let’s have hot hot sex!

11:52 Seriously, he is gay! Just figure that out already! He hangs out with Paul Lynde cat!

12:28 Oh, this guy is a monster. A fox monster.

12:57 Of course the fox monster shouts “Foxy!” at the first available instance.

13:46
Hahahaha, they actually acknowledged their dumb transformation scene as happening in real time.

14:10
What should I do? Oh right, summon the dumb children I summon absolutely every time I’m in trouble.

14:41 Wait…does…does everyone have a robot double?

15:02 Thanks, Veronica Mars.

15:22 Of course I’ve created an airplane. Why wouldn’t I’ve?

15:58 And….let’s take a break to talk about some bullshit while in a helicopter?

16:23
Of course her mother is a black cat monster. Whose isn’t?

17:15
Why are we suddenly in the South? Why does everyone has an accent?

18:03
I’m just going to jump out of a helicopter to the ground below!

19:22 That is one royal freakout.

19:58
This fox lady sure is dumb for not just revealing herself to her daughter already.

20:28 Also, why are we suddenly standing on a stage?

21:23 I’m going to abandon the fuck out of you again for no good reason!

22:27 Oh thank goodness one of the lady heroines is finally falling for the main characters. Even if under false pretenses.

23:14
Oh, my mother is such a deadbeat!

Verdict:
Meh….boring subplot, boring actual plot. Fox demons. Who the hell cares? Certainly not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment